Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog (that would be Tim and I)! We're hoping this will help us stay in communciation with family and friends across the country. Please feel free to post and interact!

We are happy to announce that Toby survived his ER visit Friday night to the tune of $1000 in vet bills. For that amount, we still don't know exactly what happened, but something sent him into a sort of anaphylactic shock (bee, spider, scorpion...who knows). So, that will result in a lot of mac 'n cheese for the next several months.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looking forward to reading your blog. I tried to sign up on the follow the blog but I got an error message.

AZ_James said...

You'll have to be patient with Amy, she tries hard.

Some vet bills can be outragous. I have to say that's higher than any I've had. It's always funny when they give you the quote and ask what you want to do. Like there's any question.

MLH said...

I know James. Like you'd ever say, 'No, why don't we just let him die'.

Actually my single largest bill was $2800 when Joshua swallowed a piece of dog toy and it got stuck in his intestine.

What we do for love :)