Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, it's almost that time again. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but we were lucky enough to celebrate two of them. We had friends over on Thanksgiving and they in turn invited us to their house a few days later. Way too many carbs and pies, but it's always worth it to spend time with good friends.

I'm almost done with Christmas cards and Tim has decorated the outside of the house is amazing blue LED lights. It looks very cool! We still haven't put up the very fancy 3 foot fake tree with no ornaments, but that should only take two minutes so no real rush there. We gave up on ornaments with all the dogs and cats...not even worth it.

I officially start my new job on Monday (same company, different position) and I'm super excited about the challenges ahead, but will miss the daily interaction with the wonderful people in my office. I'll still get to see them, but just not as often since I'll be working remotely as well as from home.

For now, life is good!

No comments: